- Please always check website www.soultigeryoga.com for schedule changes. Soul Tiger Yoga prides themselves on running to the schedule, but reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary. Class times are subject to change. Doors close strictly on time for safety and security. Late entry is not permitted.
- Soul Tiger Yoga reserves the right to refuse entry at anytime.
- Soul Tiger Yoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of client belongings.
- All purchases are final. Soul Tiger Yoga does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All purchases are non-transferable, non-refundable or interchangeable.
- Direct Debit Fortnightly Membership– terms and Conditions available upon request at the studio.. A
- Soul Tiger Yoga reserves the right to review and increase prices from time to time without notice.
- All Passes (purchases) have expiration dates. These are published at the studio please take note of these dates. No extensions permitted.
- Special Events: Members and nonmembers will pay for private classes, special events & workshops. Events may, but not limited to, guest teacher classes, workshops, teacher training or other special events.
- The Introductory Offer is valid from the first visit ( for 14 consecutive days). The Intro Offer includes access to an unlimited number of regularly scheduled classes during the pass activation period. The Intro Offer is available for new members, once only. No holds, extensions, transfers, refund. ‘Intro offer’ valid once only to new students.
- Soul Tiger Yoga reserves the right to update or modify the terms and conditions at any time. The terms and conditions displayed on the website terms will be considered the current terms and will override all and any other prior communications.
By signing in to class I agree Soul Tiger Yoga **, its owners, teachers and any person employed by Soul Tiger Yoga is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings. I understand that classes at may be physically strenuous, and sometimes performed in a heated room, and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Soul Tiger Yoga or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. ** Soul Tiger Yoga Trustee for Agape Trust, or Agape P/L
* Concession pricing is available to full time students and concession cardholders with valid photo identification.